Monday, January 7, 2019

My Dimple Smile


I remember those times when I smiled genuinely
And now I have taught myself how to fake it perfectly
The whip lashes renew each scar
But my soul, is it anywhere near or far?
The pain reminds me of the separation
The apocalypse of our relation
The final days, the final goodbyes
I wonder was that love or just infatuation
Is this pain real or simply my imagination?
Who is weeping?
My heart? Or maybe I am just dreaming.

This grief is more than what I can bear.
So, I've thought of something about which I'm quite clear.
Nevertheless, I’ll still smile,
My dimple smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...