Saturday, January 19, 2019

That Boy

I saw him in the midst of a crowd
He was standing all by himself
Distinct, different, in his own weird way
That angelic smile on his face.

Such a pure, innocent face
His blonde hair, that heavenly face of his
Those elfish features
God, is he actually real?

The way he smiled
the way he cocked his head
Fiddling with his hair, he locked his eyes with me
And I knew he was actually there!

I fell in love with him
Fell in love with that weird boy from the book
That boy who wore shoes with untied lace.
That distinct, different boy who had an angelic smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...