Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fifth of September


Today, the fifth of September, is Teacher's Day
And while I wondered how to wish and what to write
Those good old text messages seemed too clichéd
So, here I am writing you a poem
To let you know how grateful I am
For having faith in me when I didn't
For helping me out in every phase
I can't thank you enough for all that time and effort
You invested to make sure I learned
Not only just Physics, Chemistry and Maths
But all those important life lessons I still hold close to my heart
I hope that this little homage of mine
Finds you with a big huge smile
Happy Teacher's Day, Sir!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...