Sunday, September 23, 2018

Miss Me?


Our eyes met and I fled
You pursued but I left                                                                                                             
I ran to my room and shed a few tears 
For a few days, which turned into months and then years                                                                        

Today,
I miss how my clothes used to smell like you  
I miss those sweet kisses you blew                                                   
I miss how we ended each conversation with “love yous”
I miss you holding my hand while we  crossed the roads  
I miss your leaning for a secret kiss in the auto
I miss your “call me back when you reach your room” 
I miss calling you up at random hours  
And I miss waking up to your random texts
I miss being yours and you being mine  
I miss being happy 
But most of all
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...