Thursday, October 25, 2018

I'm a girl, and I hate Shopping!!!

Shopping.
I absolutely hate shopping.
A typical shopping day with me would be me sitting in the corner of the shop while you try out your favourite outfits.
The obvious reason is it involves human interaction. I don't need any guy or girl telling me how pretty I would look in the black or peach dress. The voices inside my head already do that for me.
Also, I am lazy to such an extent that even when I am supposed to be shopping for myself, I get bored after some two to three outfits and either buy whatever is shown next or just walk out of the shop without buying anything at all in which case I earn a few disgruntled looks from the shopkeepers.
I hate the walking too. Apparently women are not satisfied by the variety of choices they get in a single shop. They want to look through other options in multiple shops. At the same time, keeping the first guy still hanging on a thread.
“Bhaiyya, ise rakhe rehna, thoda ghum ke aate hai.” (Keep this aside, will come to you after looking around a bit)
That's how they do it.
And it's not just the walking. When presented with a lot of choices, I get all confused and confunded and end up buying some shitty dress which I will probably never wear more than once or twice.
So, it's not just physical shopping, even online shopping is not a very welcoming alternative.
I love getting dressed up and trying new outfits as often as I can. But actually moving my weight around seems like an uphill task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...