Thursday, October 25, 2018

They make my Heart melt




When you are away from home and mother calls up, “Did you have something to eat?”
When you are preparing for an exam or an interview, and father says, “Ask for any help you need”, even amidst a busy day in plant.
When you love reading, but haven't had time to read a book in a very long time and sister calls up saying, “Hey, I'm bringing a book for you,” even though she doesn't earn.
When, after it has been months since college, and friend says, “I miss you, yaar.”
When you have come back home, after long long time and mother says, “You don't take care of yourself, come, let me oil your hair.”
When father, who has never shown affection outwardly, texts you, “Happy Birthday” and “Congratulations”, because he is proud of your achievements.
When sister calls up in the middle of night and says, “Sister, I am bored. Talk to me.”
When you are travelling alone, and your friend says, “Keep texting me till you reach your room.”
Weirdly though, people around me don't explicitly say “I love you” or “I care”. They have their own versions. And every little implicit versions of I love you's melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those Were the Good Days of My Life

So full of energy, so full of fun Enthusiasm seems to run in the veins of each and every one Love one moment, curse the next But ea...